Monday, August 31, 2009

Chelsea Market


It's a place I've always been curious about, mainly for the reason that I might spot a Food Network star while strolling around. The Chelsea Market houses many food shops and places to dine, but more importantly, is home to the Food Network offices and studios! Definitely didn't get to meet Alton Brown...today, at least. But it was worth checking out, if not solely to admire the building's architecture, which I think I enjoyed more than the actual food shops. (I wasn't exactly hungry at the time--which is a shame, especially since about one hour later, I was starving and ate a banana and Baybel cheese from a bodega. Would rather have enjoyed snacking on something in the Market.)






































2 comments:

  1. Hey, who did the photography for this Chelsea Market visit?
    The pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did--thank you! I got a camera for my birthday this summer and I've been enjoying exploring with it!

    ReplyDelete